List of REF_ROWS dropdown not appearing

I promise I’ve looked everywhere and there just isn’t someone who is answering this question within a relevant timeframe. I see answers for this question but they are so old they are using an older version of AppSheet and I can’t follow along.

I have a table that is a list of Claims. Medical claims. I also have another table called Work Orders. I need to put in a Work Order and select multiple claims when I do so. The Claims table has a reference to Work Order. One Work Order can have multiple Claims. This automatically generated a list of REF_ROWS in my Work Order table, referencing the Claims.

Naturally, in the form, I would expect there to be a dropdown of Claims I can select when I’m creating my Work Order. I’ve created the form and there are no dropdowns. I’ve even tried to explicitly add the columns but they still don’t appear even when I add them.

I see videos around using techniques with VALID_IF constraints and what not, but none of them work for me. I’m stumped. Please someone explain to me how I can get a dropdown list of the items from another column that reference the item in question.

0 9 411
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9
Top Labels in this Space