Little Brain Dead Atm

Hello Everyone,

I have a maintenance App and I am having some Request from the employees that I don’t know how to deal with. I know Its possible so I told them no problem and now here I am

In my maintenance App I have a machines Table and a Parts Table.
I have another Table that Connects these Machines and Parts Together.

My Table for connecting machines and Parts. This way when a user selects a machine all the parts associated with said machine are displayed.

Currently coupling Parts is very Tedious. Sometimes there are components that are utilized on a handful of machines. And an entry must be made for each of these machines.

What everyone is looking for is the ability to select a handful of machines along with a part, or a handful of parts along with a machine, or a handful of each if every-machine needs to be coupled with every part.

Also there are part categories, not sure how this would be implemented because they would need to be able to select multiple parts from multiple categories. Currently it is just a large list with all the parts from all the categories listed from which they can choose.

Im not sure how one would go about this. The app to me is already overly compensated. Feel Free to take a look here. Maintenance-1164890

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

0 10 375
10 REPLIES 10
Top Labels in this Space