Login options

I have an app I created for an experience. This experience is one time corporate training experience for 6-15 users, so I could never afford the per user AppSheet rate to buy a license for every person who does our workshop. So I created 15 google email addresses with different email and password logins and then I bought 15 AppSheet licenses and I basically rotate our one-time participants through these 15 emails and licenses. However, we are constantly having problems with google and peopleโ€™s phones. Either they already have a google account and have to either add this account or logout of their existing account. We have problems with googleโ€™s security blocking them from the account and requiring them to have a code sent to them. Itโ€™s been a nightmare for our users who we want to download the app before the experience. We spend much of the workshop getting certain users to be able to finally login to the app. I donโ€™t know if there is another way to accomplish what Iโ€™m doing. I know itโ€™s not traditional to how AppSheet is used. Is there a way to create 15 Microsoft emails? Is that a solution? Is there any other sign in accounts that make more sense (i.e.- box, Dropbox, etc)

0 8 466
8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space