Looking for ideas..moving related tables

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I’ve come up with multiple ways to design this, but I would like to tap to brainpower greater than mine.

I have an online google form that generates time and date stamp but not a unique ID, with other fields, i.e. name, address, phone.
In that table I’m thinking of creating a related table for a string of conversations, which is usually prior to agreeing on a job. Once that job is agreed on I want to move that customer and the conversation to a customer table, but the customer already exists, so for a current customer, can I move just the related table matching customer criteria, i.e. name, address, phone? with an action to move to a table…or…?

or can google business apps do the same thing and store it in a sheet. Haven’t worked with Google Business and their documentation is more about converting you than the details.

Ultimately I would like to use appsheet on the site, but the customer doesn’t want to pay $100 per month for one form, even though there are multiple actions that will take place.

If any of you have an idea or solution I’m open. Thanks!!

0 2 183
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space