Loving Appsheet but like to learn quicker than trial and error

I’ve used Appsheet for two days and really like it. Bit frustrating learning on own by trial and error. is anyone already using lots of features who would be able to talk me through a few processes i’d like to learn.

On my own, i’ve made a spreadsheet, uploaded it and got a basic info app with links to images and more information. I’ve added views, named them and added icons.

All I need to do, to test it, is:
Have images within the app, not linked to external URLs.
So far:

• I’ve watched the video and it’s a lot to remember. Taking it step by step means I learn very quickly and can draw more new users in. (I was offered a job by Wordpress as a Happiness engineer. Why don’t Appsheet using such an inclusive, diverse and engaging way to get more customers?).
    -I’ve tried using URLs to pixabay and Imbd picture hosting. would like to import pictures to Appsheet on oneDrive. Can’t seem to master this on my own. Need some demystification of process.

The other thing I need to do is allow users to select items to be added to their own grocery list. I’d like to arrange this by food type to make shopping easier and cancel out duplications.

Any human discussion groups, zoom, one-to-one tutorials? really want to speed up learning rather than fuddling in the dark for ages. First time processes do my head in.

4 11 603
11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space