Mostrar el label solo si tiene contenido

Hola comunidad,

Necesito que las etiquetas que no tienen contenido no sean mostradas en las vistas.

Cuando comencé ha hacer la app, utilicé la opción de “show if” para condicionar los formularios, logrando que me muestre determinadas columnas a rellenar según la opción ingresada en otra columna.

El problema es que no siempre esas columnas se rellenan con algo, pero cuando ingreso a la vista detallada me muestra la etiqueta de todos modos.

Estuve averiguando y al parecer debo usar la expresión CONTEXT(), pero no descubro como hacerlo funcionar.

Espero puedan ayudarme, mucas gracias.

Hello community,

I need that the tags that have no content are not displayed in the views.

When I started making the app, I used the “show if” option to condition the forms, making it show me certain columns to fill in according to the option entered in another column.

The problem is that those columns are not always filled with something, but when I enter the detailed view it shows me the label anyway.

I’ve been researching and apparently I should use the CONTEXT () expression, but I can’t figure out how to make it work.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

Solved Solved
0 5 472
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like you need to spend some time learning how to construct Yes/No expressions.

AND(
  OR(
    ISNOTBLANK([_THIS]),
    ("Form" = CONTEXT("ViewType))
  ),
)

Your additional requirements would replace ....

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space