Need a Deep Link inside SMS Bot message

Howdy!

1. I have a Bot working that sends my custom SMS message about a new Meeting scheduled.

New <<Club Abrev>> Meeting, <<Meeting Date>> Only <<Days <>> away! Please confirm your Role as Greeter asap.

But, after this, I need a SHORT Deep Link that will take the person into my app to see only their specific Role confirmation, for that one Meeting.  Using another Bot/Email I have it working great, but I don't know how to set this up with SMS.

This is the Link that I include in my Bot Email Template Documents and it works perfectly to send person directly into that particular meeting, to that particular Role confirmation View from a Slice that only contains that Role &  Confirmation.  Because this concatenated link is so long, it will not work in my SMS because it gets cut in half and sent in two SMS messages.  I need a much shorter, and more elegant link to appear in my SMS messages. <<concatenate(โ€œhttps://www.appsheet.com/start/A204b732-ad96-4f2b-8a83-547ff40f9c95?refresh=1&wipe=1โ€,linktorow([_ComputedKey], โ€œConfirm Greeterโ€))>>. I am thinking that it might be better to build this link inside the app and display something much cleaner inside the Emails that are delivered.  How do I do this? My Google Doc Template will not let me turn this long concatenated link into a cleaner Link because it is not a proper URL.  Also, I can't just run this concatenated link through a URL-shortener because it is not seen as a real URL.

It seems easier with the Bot/Notification system because it has a field for Deep Links. It would be nice if SMS had something similar. I don't want to send people into the entirety on my App, only to ONE tiny View to choose a Confirmation choice, then exit the App.

2. I hate to double-ask, but it's related to these individual Confirmation Views. I need to be able to have the App automatically close & disappear from the person's view as soon as they click the circle sync button at top right of screen, after making their confirmation choice. I don't want Members to access the rest of the App after making their confirmation choice, as is currently the case.

I have another "Sign Up" app that also needs the same ability to close app after Sync/Save button clicked.

Thank you Very Much!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0 3 395
3 REPLIES 3
Top Labels in this Space