Nested Table Location in Form

Hey Everyone,
This is my first post so bear with me,

I have an app that keeps track of hay inventory, customers, and orders on a farm. Orders are distributed by truckloads, referred to as “loads”. A customer can have multiple orders, and each order can have multiple loads. Right now I’m working on the new order (parent) and new load (child) relationship. I’m using nested tables to achieve this.
I want the structure of the order form to be as follows:

Section about Customer (name, address, phone number, etc)
Section for Loads (table of loads associated with this order and the button to add a new load)
Section for Order Summary (total amount of hay ordered from all loads, total due, payment info, etc)

The problem I’m running into is that all of the nested load information (table and button to add new loads) is automatically being placed at the very bottom of the form, below the summary information and the Load Section is blank in the center of the form. Any suggestions on how I would move the nested table to the center of the form in the correct section? I’ve tried everything I can think of.
Thanks!

Solved Solved
1 11 778
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bahbus

Create a new Slice pointed at the table in question. You can use the Slice to reorder the columns any way you want. Point your view(s) to the new Slice.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space