New Bug Encountered: Apps appear to sync while user is entering data

I have what appears to be an uncommon problem where some of my apps appear to sync while a user is in the middle of entering data in a form view. The strange thing is that the sync doesnโ€™t actually seem to save any changes, it just jumps to the sync screen, causing the user to lose their partially entered form data, and then returns them to the previous screen. Any pending changes as shown in the top right corner remain pending, and the partially entered form data is lost. Does anyone have any insight on what could be causing this? Itโ€™s happening in at least a couple of different apps and on several different iPads. We have never experienced the issue on a PC, only on iPads.

Video Example, sync issue at about 1:30
Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been happening for a while now and I have not been able to figure out a way to troubleshoot it.

Edit: Iโ€™m told it is also happening when browsing through detail views and is not necessarily limited to form views.

Edit #2: I added a video example, also, it looks like maybe the app is crashing and not actually syncing? It says that the app is starting up.

0 9 710
9 REPLIES 9
Top Labels in this Space