New Bug Encountered: Custom Y/N text set by expression is not updated until Y/N field is activated

EDITED: I didn’t think to include, and test, one important detail in this description initially. The field label expression I am using is in the “Description” property. When I place the same expression in the “Display name” property it works as expected.

I am using expressions to set the Display Name as well as the button text in the [Ready To Send?] column based on the setting of the [Order Type] column. The expression is (the field label is slightly different of course):

IF([Order Type] = "Quote",
    "Send Quote",
     "Send Invoice"
)

When [Order Type] field is changed, these expressions are not activated immediately to update the button text and field label. The Y/N button must be tapped first and then the text and label update. ALSO, it takes 2 taps to change the Y/N selection - first tap updates and then second tap selects. See this progression in the images below.

Correct Initial Y/N button based on Order Type = Order
3X_5_9_59a725e87931a36a5fa1e985b8e1a51c46c1d26f.png

Changing Order Type to Quote - Expect Y/N button and field label to change to "Send Quote"

Tapping the “Send Invoice” button - button and label changes to “Send Quote” but button is NOT selected
3X_5_f_5fa932e5e76b7d461640974aa4c4f3bd6be6cfc1.png

Tapping same button, now named “Send Quote”, selects the button

Tapping “Wait to Send” immediately selects it - no expression implemented there

7 2 167
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space