New Bug Encountered: With Delta Sync on, manual change to sheet reflects in App table but NOT in UI

This needs fixed.

I have seen this in a production app-to-app interaction. The idea has been placed on hold until this issue is fixed.

I have reproduced the above production problem in a test app-to-app interactions and have previously submitted it in a bug request a couple months ago. I tested it this week and thought it was fixed.

Now, I am noticing it with simple manual changes to the sheet. (Images are below)

Basically, while testing, I am changing a value in the sheet manually. I sync and the value is reflected in the app table as indicated by the โ€œView Tableโ€ function. However, the value does NOT reflect in the UI. It seems to me that if the app contains that value in the app-side table it should also be reflected in the views - immediately!!

This is where I think the bug is occurring - app-side updates - and it seems to be related to having the โ€œDelta Syncโ€ function turned ON.

I think if I wait long enough, it eventually is updated in the appโ€™s UI view. But definitely a refresh of the Editor page updated the app.

If I turn off โ€œDelta Syncโ€, changes are reflected as soon as I sync - each time.

Example images below

In row ID=2, updated Amount from 25 to 20

After Sync, Perform a โ€œView Tableโ€ function, table data reflects change to 20

UI view still shows 25 as the value - even after several syncs and several minutes

After web page refresh, UI view then shows the correct updated value of 20

1 16 447
16 REPLIES 16
Top Labels in this Space