No dates in app editor?!

I never noticed this before but today I was trying to determine when I had made a copy of a particular app and found it do be surprisingly difficult. The version history only shows versions numbers – no dates. Perhaps I missed it but I couldn’t find a single spot in the AppSheet editor that showed when the app was first made and when the last change to it occurred. Since I use AppSheet with Google sheets, I am able to get an idea of when I started working on a particular app by looking at the sheet, but that’s not very intuitive or convenient.

Question 1: Am I correct that the AppSheet editor doesn’t provided dates of when creation and editing occurred or have I just failed to look in the right spot?

Question 2: If I’m right about Question 1, should I post this as a feature request? A related question is Am I the first one to write about this? I searched for “date” with the “editor” tag but came up empty handed. It may have been posted somewhere else but they are so many posts with the keyword “date” that I prefer not to try to wade though them now.

If dates really are completely missing from the editor and the topic has not come up before, I find that rather surprising. The “creation” and “last edit” dates are usually very easy to check on computer files.

1 2 138
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space