Payment Plans

Hi there! I was just reviewing the last bill I was charged, and something doesn’t looks right…I have a handful of apps that I have not deployed that have 0 monthly users, that should be standard that I am getting billed for Premium. I am not yet proficient in appsheet so I do alot of experimenting, trial, error, I do not want to delete them because they have different ideas that I once had…hopefully I can get better at this but for now I did not want to delete them yet… 1 is a very very standard app for inventory, no special actions or behaviors, its not active, no users, but its showing up as Premium. and even if I did the math at $5/user (although there are 0 users and not deployed yet) it still doesn’t add up. Who do I need to speak to about this? Or does anyone have any information that I am some how missing?

Does something other than behaviors, actions,deploying, or something make an app Premium? I am very confused…

I am also working on a new app that needs a PRO plan but its not deployed yet, and the bill sky rocketed because of this? I think I may be missing something here…

0 2 352
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space