Populating and Enumlist Base Type Ref with a Condition

I have a table Disposal Events and a table Service Location Repairs. Disposal Events references Service Location Repairs in a column named [Service Location Repair]. That column in table Disposal events is set up as an enumlist base type ref referencing the table Service Location Repairs in hopes of being able to select records as follows: Show service location repairs records with a [status] that equals 'destroyed". Show the records by the column [Timestamp] in Service Location Repair table.

From reading other posts I tried expression Select(Service Location Repair[Timestamp], in([Timestamp], [_thisrow].[Service Location Repair])) in the data validity valid if spot but it did not work. Tried a few variations with no luck. This expression also not addressing the filter [status] = "destroyed. Was trying to get at least the first iteration to function with no luck.

If I can get this to work, I think the app will full satisfy needs. This is hopefully the last challenge.

Anyone who is feeling charitable and could help with the expression would be much appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 15 1,241
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the helpful screenshots.

FILTER(
  "Service Location Repairs",
  ("destroyed" = [Status])
)

FILTER() will return a list of Ref values for rows in the Service Location Repairs table where the Status column value is destroyed.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Top Labels in this Space