Pricing: Appsheet Enterprise and Workspace Business Starter

Hi Appsheet Community,

I've been exploring various topics about pricing, including the one mentioned https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/Announcing-AppSheet-Core-included-in-more-Work.... Currently, I am using the Appsheet Core plan with 50 licenses, out of which 2 are designated as developer licenses, and the remaining 48 are allocated for regular users. These apps are primarily for internal use within my company.

Due to the need for more advanced features, I am considering upgrading to the Appsheet Enterprise plan and concurrently signing up for Workspace Business Starter.

My question:

For instance, if I subscribe to Workspace Business Starter with 50 licenses (which correlates to my default 50 licenses under the Appsheet Core plan), I intend to upgrade 2 of these 50 Workspace Starter licenses to the Appsheet Enterprise plan for app development purposes. Simultaneously, I plan to share these developed apps with users under the Appsheet Core plan (within the same Workspace Business Starter).

I'm wondering if my approach aligns with Appsheet's policies. Would I only need to upgrade 2 licenses or are all 50 licenses required to be under the Appsheet Enterprise plan?

I am eagerly looking forward to feedback from the Appsheet community regarding my scenario.

Thanks.

0 4 344
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space