Pricing for iframe and normal apps

Hi, I am developing an app to capture orders and the status. The app will be used by 2 field users to input orders for new packages that they receive. It has been tested to be working fine for now.

Now I also want my customers to be able to input tracking code and show the status of their orders. I donโ€™t want them to download an app just for that, so I want them to input the tracking code in website. I am looking at several alternatives and one of them is I am planning to do this by embeding a simple appsheet app using iframe. The app will be a simple app with search and display the data.

Now my question is it possible to do that? I mean creating simple app just to search and show the result. And what will be the pricing used? I read other discussion and the pricing for embeding appsheet with iframe will be publisher pro? Now how about for the app used by 2 fields users to capture data? Does it mean I have to use publisher pro plan and also another 2 seperate licenses (I think $5/mo) ?. Or everything is included in publisher pro plan?

0 5 966
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space