Problem pushing spreadsheet formula to appsheet R1C1 formula

Kenny

Hi. Am going round in circles now and need help please someone (everyone).
I have an spreadsheet formula that is not getting pushed over to appsheet. Keeps coming up with an error and asking me to compare it to the R1C1 formula that is generated. As a result, when editing the column, the spreadsheet formula box is not filled. I have stripped back the spreadsheet code as much as possible so only use MAX and INDEX function together. The spreadsheet formula =IF(F810<>"", MAX(FILTER($D$2:D, F810=$F$2:F)), โ€œโ€) looks in a column of entries of pets. Each pet has a unique hospital number, which can have multiple visit dates. The formula matches the hospital number (F) and then will pick out the oldest entry date (D) using MAX. The above formula works nicely but will not be pushed into appsheet. An alternative formula does get pushed such as =IFERROR(IF(D810<>"", INDEX($A$2:BM, MATCH(1, (F810=$F$2:F)*(BN810=$D$2:D),0), 8), โ€œโ€), โ€œโ€). This formula Matches the oldest entry date and pushes out some other column. So, in order to help can anyone provide and alternative formula for the spreadsheet or let me know why the shorter formula cannot be pushed to appsheet please. Thanks.

0 7 589
7 REPLIES 7
Top Labels in this Space