Reference current table in template start expression

I am wondering if it is possible to reference the current table in a template start expression. I am trying to develop a monthly report that would email a .pdf to specific users for each of 19 different tables. The report would look the same for each table containing the same columns and column names but different data for each column. I see that you can use the <<_TABLENAME>> variable in the template to reference the current table but I cannot seem to find a way to reference it in the start expression. It would be nice to be able to point each process to the same template and reference the context of the table to process is running on. This is the start expression I have tried <<Start: ORDERBY(Filter(CONTEXT(โ€œTableโ€), ([Grandfathered] = TRUE)), [LastName], False)>> which did not work. Note: When I replace CONTEXT("Table") with the string for a table name the expression does work. I think the problem is that the tablename used by FILTER() can't be an expression, so the question is if there is another way to work around that?

0 1 308
1 REPLY 1
Top Labels in this Space