Report (template error) and EXPRESSION ASSISTANT error

Hi Guys !
I have a problem with a report that generates PDF at night, it is a summary of the business activity.

In general, the report reads the [CORREO] accounts of each of the stores from a table, and for each store [User] generates a summary.

after doing many tests, I came to this conclusion โ€ฆ

FORMULA 1 (PHOTO 1)
SUM (SELECT (MTTO [Cost Parts], AND ([MONTH] = MONTH (TODAY ()), [User] = [_ thisrow]. [BRANCH], [YEAR] = YEAR (TODAY ()))))
indeed in the table [MTTO] there is no โ€œSUCURSALโ€ field, but in the virtual field the โ€œEXPRESSION ASSISTANTโ€ works fine and gives me the correct values โ€‹โ€‹โ€ฆ
however, testing it in โ€œTEMPLATEโ€ (PHOTO 3) of the report gives the following error!

Expression 'SUM (SELECT (MTTO [Cost Parts], AND ([MONTH] = MONTH (TODAY ()), [User] = [_ thisrow]. [BRANCH], [YEAR] = YEAR (TODAY ())))) โ€˜is invalid due to: Error in expressionโ€™ [_THISUSER]. [SUCURSAL] โ€˜: Unable to find columnโ€™ SUCURSAL '.

FORMULA 2 (PHOTO 2)
SUM (SELECT (MTTO [Cost Parts], AND ([MONTH] = MONTH (TODAY ()), [User] = [_ thisrow]. [BRANCH], [YEAR] = YEAR (TODAY ()))))
In โ€œEXPRESSION ASSISTANTโ€ it does not work, it results in ZERO in everything.
putting it in the โ€œTEMPLATEโ€ (PHOTO 4) of the report also makes the calculations wrong, ZERO

I AM CONFUSED AND TIRED, PLEASE A LITTLE HELP โ€ฆ
HOW IT SHOULD BE THE CORRECT FORMULA THAT FUNCTIONS IN BOTH PARTS !!

0 4 298
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space