Reverse reference not displaying in form

Ray

Hello - I am trying to duplicate the display highlighted in the image below. Basically an Orders table with a related OrderDetails table. For some reason the Related OrderDetails virtual column will not display as a sub-form in the main Order form, even though I have it included in the column list for the Order form. The image is from an app where this works fine. I created a new app with a similar order process and had this working fine. For some reason it stopped appearing and I have not been able to trace the problem. Iโ€™ve recreated the exact setup in both apps and double, triple and quadruple checked everything I could but with no success.

Any assistance in where to look first would be appreciated.

Thanks
ray

Solved Solved
0 11 299
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thatโ€™s a good question. I may have done it myself and added the Is Part Of property after the fact. Iโ€™m considering starting the app from scratch. Iโ€™ve made so many changes due to the fact that Iโ€™m learning the platform and working through the flow of the app as I try it out.

Do you think a fresh start might be useful? I have not deployed the app yet and its very small. Might be a chance to make sure the key pieces work before adding any Actions or Workflow rules.

Ray

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space