SELECT on docs template

Hi, this is my first question here,  im struggling with making an automated report:

Supervisor

Titulo

Naturaleza

Estado

Horas

<<Start: SELECT([Related Asuntos][IdAsunto],[_thisrow].[Periodo]=”1”)>> <<[Responsable]>>

<<[Titulo]>>

<<[Naturaleza]>>

<<[Estado]>>

<<[Total horas]>><<End>>

I dont get any results even having lots of records that should be appearing. 

Can someone help me? 

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 7 150
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It was clearly a problem with the column. I changed the parameters to compare against another column and worked just fine. Thanks for your help!

Responsable

Título

Naturaleza

Estado

Horas

<<Start: SELECT([Related Asuntos][IdAsunto], and(MONTH([Fecha creacion])=MONTH(TODAY()),YEAR([Fecha creacion])=YEAR(TODAY())))>> <<LOOKUP([Responsable],”Datos”,”ID”,”Nombre completo”)>>

<<[Titulo]>>

<<[Naturaleza]>>

<<[Estado]>>

<<[Total horas]>><<End>>

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Maybe this is the cause, not sure: You are calling "1" as a string in this expression. Is it correct? 'Cause if it´s a number you should remove "".

Hello, thanks for your response. 

Its actually a string! So it should be correct.

could u share a print of the column of this table? including this [Periodo] 

Sure, i actually changed the string to "1" just to try something else, but the original formula had the string "2023-1", exactly like several rows on the table. Still is not returning me any results.

justyniano_0-1675716247924.png

Can you see anything wrong with the formula? The column's type is "Text".

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot of the configuration for the EVENT of the bot that generates the report.

It was clearly a problem with the column. I changed the parameters to compare against another column and worked just fine. Thanks for your help!

Responsable

Título

Naturaleza

Estado

Horas

<<Start: SELECT([Related Asuntos][IdAsunto], and(MONTH([Fecha creacion])=MONTH(TODAY()),YEAR([Fecha creacion])=YEAR(TODAY())))>> <<LOOKUP([Responsable],”Datos”,”ID”,”Nombre completo”)>>

<<[Titulo]>>

<<[Naturaleza]>>

<<[Estado]>>

<<[Total horas]>><<End>>

Top Labels in this Space