Scheduled Report: Deliveries Incomplete

Hi all, having some expression issues on a scheduled report.

The report is to go out every evening at 6pm, and include a list of all Deliveries that have been processed as ‘Delivery Incomplete’ - this is so a follow up can be actioned.

At the minute I need to include everything processed from the previous day i.e. ETA = TODAY - 1, but in case a delivery is early I need to include anything in future also i.e. ETA > TODAY.

So if a delivery was due on the 20th August but came on the 4th incomplete, this needs to be flagged in the report asap - it cannot sit unattended it should be addressed immediately.

The report has the following expression but im getting errors of invalid input/should generate list of ref values.

I tried adding two different conditions into one AND statement but nothing came through in those reports, can anyone advise me here?

<<Start:ORDERBY(SELECT(Orders[Order No],AND([Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”,[Mech/Elec]=“Mechanical”,[ETA]=TODAY()-1),AND([Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”,[Mech/Elec]=“Electrical”,[ETA]>(TODAY()),TRUE),[ETA])>><<[Order No]>>

Thanks, Sarah

Solved Solved
0 11 242
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Whenever faced with multiple errors, work to resolve them from top down, as the top errors sometimes cause other errors, so solving the top may solve others. I suspect that’ll be the case here.

Let’s try this expression:

ORDERBY(
  FILTER(
    "Orders",
    OR(
      AND(
        [Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”,
        [Mech/Elec]=“Mechanical”,
        [ETA]=TODAY()-1
      ),
      AND(
        [Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”,
        [Mech/Elec]=“Electrical”,
        [ETA]>TODAY()
      )
    )
  ),
  [ETA]
)

as your <<Start>> expression:

<<Start: ORDERBY(FILTER("Orders", OR(AND([Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”, [Mech/Elec]=“Mechanical”, [ETA]=TODAY()-1), AND([Order_Status]=“Delivery Incomplete”, [Mech/Elec]=“Electrical”, [ETA]>TODAY()))), [ETA])>>

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Top Labels in this Space