Security filters and Public Access

I build an AppSheet app that uses tables that have a few hundred names and email addresses. I was using Security Filters to limit the table content access to only those rows related to the current user by way of filtering on USEREMAIL(). I need that table because it identifies which users have access to other features within the app and other data that is linked to their email address. Everything works great but now I want to white label and publish the app and switch it to APPSHEET PUBLISHER PRO plan. The catch is that with the Publisher Pro plan doesnโ€™t support Security Filters. Furthermore, this article suggests that public white label end-users would be able to access all the other email addresses regardless:

Any suggestions?
I built a great app with AppSheet and Iโ€™d hate for it to go to waist.

It states:
โ€œWhen the app is opened in a browser, all of the data used by the app is accessible to anyone who opens the developer console and examines the data of the running application. There is no guarantee that the entire table isnโ€™t available even if a slice is defined on that table. The only way to ensure this is to use a security filter for the table.โ€

Thanks

0 5 215
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space