Some amendmends to the "Workout Log" template

Jsh

Hey guys

Just started using AppSheet because I was looking for the best app to log my workouts, and I think I found it, if I were able to make some changesโ€ฆ

By using the Workout Log template I was able to log almost all I need, but I hope its possible to make some changes that I need. Hope the community can help me with this.

1. For those of you familiar with the Workout Log template, you will recognize the โ€œTotal Repsโ€ column

I wanted to add a total weight/volum column, which works fine. But neither of those are stored in the workout log in Google Sheets, why is that? And how can I make them do that?

1. Recording every exercise is great, but I would like to group exercises into each workout, or somehow log it so that it is more apparent each exercise belongs to a workout.
    Does anyone have any advice or tips, maybe you had the same issue and wanted to make this more transparent in the log?

2. I use the metric system, so I would prefer kgs as designation, but from the template the (lbs.) is stuck and I cant change it. Any help?
    3X_f_f_ff3fe180179bc8fa984c7befafdc35e1b2409645.png

For anyone who use this workout log and have made amendments, I will gladly hear any suggestions, tips or improvements youโ€™ve made to yours, regardless of my aforementioned issues

/J

0 8 484
8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space