Start Expression wrapped with ANY() is failing

Hi There,

I’ve tested this expression in a VC and it yields the result I’m after.

However, when used in a workflow action start expression the ANY() wrapper causes it to fail:

<<Start:ANY(SELECT(survey[id], AND([LCS] = [_THISROW].[LCS], [select_cabinet_to_survey] = [_THISROW].[select_cabinet_to_survey], [branch_name] = [_THISROW].[branch_name], [survey_number] = [_THISROW].[survey_number], "Cable" = [_THISROW].[survey_type], NOT([branch_info] = "new branch") OR([survey_status]="Completed", [survey_status]="In Progress"))))>>
I get this error:

Failed: Action not performed because 1 errors are present. Error: Workflow rule 'Survey Completion Report (Location)' action 'Action 1' Attachment template. Start expression 'ANY(SELECT(survey[id], AND([LCS] = [_THISROW].[LCS], [select_cabinet_to_survey] = [_THISROW].[select_cabinet_to_survey], [branch_name] = [_THISROW].[branch_name], [survey_number] = [_THISROW].[survey_number], "Cable" = [_THISROW].[survey_type], NOT([branch_info] = "new branch") OR([survey_status]="Completed", [survey_status]="In Progress"))))' should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the 'Key' column of the referenced table..
When I remove the ANY() wrapper from the start expression, the expression fires but it obviously does not yield the correct result.
My survey table has many rows of the same [survey_number] (left column) and I’m trying to get a start expression to show just one of each of the [survey_number] rows.
Thanks in advance…

Solved Solved
0 34 460
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Try:

<<Start: FILTER("survey", ([ROWNUMBER] = MIN(SELECT(survey[_ROWNUMBER], AND([LCS] = [_THISROW].[LCS], [select_cabinet_to_survey] = [_THISROW].[select_cabinet_to_survey], [branch_name] = [_THISROW].[branch_name], [survey_number] = [_THISROW].[survey_number], "Cable" = [_THISROW].[survey_type], NOT([branch_info] = "new branch"), IN([survey_status], {"Completed", "In Progress"}))))))>>

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Top Labels in this Space