Still having trouble with some webhook workfl...

Still having trouble with some webhook workflow using Zapier. My rent received table columns are populated by Zapier from my table Property. I basically copied the attendance app. When I use action Rent Received I get a single row created as it should (with exception of ID and Amount Received column, which I will refer to soon), however if I then use action Rent Not Received, which sets it the column in Property table to false, it first repeats the โ€œYโ€ followed by the โ€œNโ€ rather than just โ€œNโ€ as in the screenshot. Any ideas??

Regarding the ID and Amount Received columns, much like the attendance app my ID column uses UNIQUEID() in initial value, however it does not populate - is this because entrys are direct to spreadsheet and not via app? how does attendance app get around this or does it copy the uniqueid from the parent table? And my amount received expression is =IF([Rent Received]=โ€œYโ€,[_THISROW].[Rent Amount],โ€œ0โ€)

in the Appformula fieldโ€ฆ However this does not work, again is this because the data is not created through the app but rather directly in the sheet and if so, how does the attendance app achieve it?

*refer to unit 3 & 2 in pciture. This was โ€œRent Receivedโ€ x 1 and โ€œRent Not Receivedโ€ x 1 for each unit, as you can see 1 x extra โ€œYโ€ created when โ€œRent Not Receivedโ€ action performed

Thank you.

0 16 1,276
16 REPLIES 16
Top Labels in this Space