Suggested Values

Hi guys

Struggling to find documentation and threads that help me come to correct expression for what I want to achieve below

Below is my app and table structure.:

1. Exercise table:
    -has a list of exercises
  2. Workouts List table:
    -List the workouts names
  3. Workouts Plan table:
    -Links a set of exercises for the relevant Workout above.

Here are pictures of these tables to make easier to see how I have set them up

1. Exercise table:

2. Workouts List table:

3. Workouts Plan table:

So there is two things I want to achieve, of which for now I think I should just focus on point 2 below as point 1 might be a bit trickier to setup.

1. I want the User Favourite column to be a EnumList and I am still trying to figure out how I going to go about populating the rows in the column with user emails seperated by I delimiter upon select a action button and then it would also need a another action button to remove that user from the delimited list but still keep the other user email list that have also marked that exercise as favourite.
    For now I manually populating the User Favourite column and concentrating on point two below as this might be tricky to setup - as mentioned above.

2. So I want the list of exercises to be sorted alphabetically by exercises where the userโ€™s email is listed for that exercise in question and the followed by the rest of the exercises that are not are not marked as user favourite.
    I am not sure if I should be using Valid if or Suggested values to achieve this?
    I initially thought that I should have a seperate Favourite Exercises that list exercises per user, but I do not want to show just user exercises. I want to show user exercises 1st for easier selection and then the rest of the exercises.

Any ideas on how to achieve this.

0 6 461
6 REPLIES 6
Top Labels in this Space