System doesn't generate detail and form view for my table view

Golf

It can be summarised by these following steps:

1. I generated 2 data tables, says table A and B.
  2. I created 2 slices from these tables, says slice C and D, respectively.
  3. I created 2 table views as ref views from the slice C and D, says ref view E and F, respective.

What I got was that there are detail view and form view for my ref view E (table type). However, there was no system generated views (detail view and form view) for my ref view F.

I tried many times checking if all setting are the same between slice C and D; and also between ref view E and F.

In the uploaded picture, โ€œCashMovement_Filterโ€ = ref view E; and โ€œExpense_Filterโ€ = ref view F. (Note that itโ€™s also confused me why the name of detail and form views for โ€œdata: CashMovement_Filterโ€ are Account Balance.)

Would be really appreciated if anyone can help. Thank you very much.

Solved Solved
2 15 2,856
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Golf

Because I want it to be ref table view and I want to adjust some properties, i.e. quick edit, in the detail view when the user click in the table view, so I canโ€™t create it as detail or form views as you said.

From the problem that the system doesnโ€™t create detail and form views when I create the table, I just found the solution now. Itโ€™s so simple:

โ€œCreate the table view as primary view first, save, and then change it to ref view later!โ€

Because I created it as table and ref view at the beginning, the system didnโ€™t generate detail and form view automatically for me. Do it this way, it works!!!

Thank you very much for your kind assistance, Aleksi. Hope you have a good day

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Top Labels in this Space