Template to manage apartment check ins and check outs

javAs

Hello everyone

I am a noobie in this space and I would like to seek your input.

We are a small company running on Google Suite /Workspace that operates different apartments that have people checking in and checking out very often. We currently keep track of such check ins and check out of people, creating 1 excel file per day of the year and, in that excel file, listing all the properties that have โ€œmovementโ€ that day.

So, we end up the year with 365 excel (G sheets) files created. We know this can be heavily optimized.

I have checked the templates available in appsheet and found 2 that are almost what we need, but not quite:

I was wondering if anyone can recommend other appsheets templates or share an existing solution that basically would support the following processes/workflows:

1 For a given apartment, create a check in entry (when are the guests coming in) and some other data about them and then, once we have saved their check in details, the app takes us to the next screen which would be the check out form (where we would enter details on their expected departure)

1. For a given day which we would input in the calendar, list out all the check ins happening that day and all the check outs (specially relevant to see in that daily calendar view the apartmentยดs name and the expected check in or check out time). Have the possiblity to print/generate pdf/email that daily planner

2. For an existing apartment or a given day, modify/delete existing entries(ie, change the check in or the check out details)

All the data should be searchable and editable, except the name of the apartments and their details, which is something that does not change.

We do not think this is a hard thing and we are almost certain it must be out there already.

Thanks for any advice!

0 2 580
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space