Unable to add/edit/delete row in table 'Underground Agreement Form'. → Value is not supported for this column type. Use objectValue instead. → Error 1235 in SmartsheetProvider retry: Value is not supported for this column type. Use objectValue instead

Not sure if this is a bug or what. Issue is its not telling me what “Value” is not being supported for whatever column type its pointing too.

“Unable to add/edit/delete row in table ‘Underground Agreement Form’. → Value is not supported for this column type. Use objectValue instead. → Error 1235 in SmartsheetProvider retry: Value is not supported for this column type. Use objectValue instead… → Error updating row(s) in Smartsheet:”

Solved Solved
0 8 1,149
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok after some digging I narrowed the problem down to the column that is giving me the issue. Its my email confirm column.

This column is tied to a workflow. When the user selects one of the options given (Email or Both), the workflow automatically sends an email.

I disabled the workflow and still getting the same error however.

But with that said, when I create rows and skip that email confirm column, the error is gone.

Any ideas?

EDIT:

Ok looks like I got it resolved. @Cesar_Hernandez was on to something.
The issue was In Smartsheet I had the “Email Confirm” column set as a drop-down with values in it.
In Appsheet I had that same column set up as an “Enum” column with values in it.
I changed the drop-down to text and the error went away.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space