Unexpected behaviour/change in behaviour of Document generation workflow

kay_b

Hello community members,

A document generation workflow that I have created was generating desired results initially, but now the result(doc) that is generated with the same workflow isnโ€™t as expected. Seeking help to rectify the same. PFB the details.

Context: Workflow: pdf doc creation and email of Purchase Orders. Tables: 2 Tables - parent and child - Parent table is purchase requisition (Purchase number, vendor,datetime). The parent contains a child table of related orders(SKU,order quantity). Workflow - To create a doc when add or update happens to parent table. PDF contains purchase number (parent table) and a table containing order details.

Problem: The document initially was generating the required pdf, however, now itโ€™s generating the pdf but the table of orders from child table arenโ€™t appearing. Also, I do get the desired result now,but I have to edit/update the row and then run the workflow.

I think that the first time workflow runs (when the form is saved) it doesnโ€™t allot (yet) the purchase number to child table orders- I get a yellow exclamation in the form when orders are added to a purchase requisition form. P.S. the app is not deployed yet.

Thanks in Advance!

0 5 144
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space