Using Google slides and creating a hub

JoshSR

I am new to appsheet and I am trying to figure out if this is the write platform to build my idea. After trying to create an application with bubble I could not build the precise actions I want to and therefore I am looking for some other way to build it. I have a few questions before I dive in to appsheet and if anyone has another idea on how to get this done I would truly appreciate your help. I am looking into other solutions but I am not an IT professional as I am a Surgical Physician Assistant so low code or no code is best. I do think I will need some code to be able to get the functionality I want though.

So here is my dilemma. I want to be able to view a slides presentation in my app with a text box on the side. I want to be able to copy text from the presentation and paste it to a text box by the user pressing a button. That text will then be sent to a google sheet for storage. The bubble platform cannot handle this workflow. Can I create a workflow with appsheet to do this. I was originally going to make a web app for this for lap topsโ€ฆis that possible as well or is appsheet specifically? The app idea is basically a hub to taking selected information from the presentation and sent it to a database by clicking one button. I have some basic screenshots if you are interested in viewing them to help visual the idea.

My second thought was to create and add on to Google Slides that could have the copy and paste functionality that would send the text to a google sheet and then the data would be available in the appsheet app. Would that be possible.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Very Respectfully,

Josh Reissig

0 8 1,220
8 REPLIES 8
Top Labels in this Space