Using a button to trigger Process

So my requirement first, I have email Processes triggered on a schedule (once a month) but I also need to trigger these Processes via a button press.

After bots were introduced I canโ€™t find the option to trigger then manually, I remember you could trigger workflows(Old) with an action earlier.

My Question: How do I put an action to trigger my email processes manually on press?

My current workaround: I made a new column (Y/N) with reset on edit ticked and made it so that the processes trigger when this columnโ€™s value is Y, this works except for the issue of RESETING. If the action is pressed twice without any edits happening (Say Process is triggered but since there is no response the first time and it needs to be triggered again) it will not work as the column already has Y stored and it will not trigger the processes.

is there any way to resolve my reset issue (So as soon as the process is triggered and the app syncs for the column to be reset)
OR
is there an entirely proper way to trigger processes using an action so I dont need this workaround?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanx

2 5 2,318
5 REPLIES 5
Top Labels in this Space