View data in slice works no items in view

Hi

Im fairly new at this so bare with me.

I have been trying to create a new slice with the query below, testing and viewing the data from the slice works perfectly and i have all the data i need, problem is when i create a view of that slice i get no items shown !

Capture d’écran 2022-08-03 072109.png

Capture d’écran 2022-08-03 072409.png

Filtering Query  :

ISNOTBLANK(Select([Formations Stagiaire][Stagiaire], (
    or(

and(
            today() >= ([Date de debut] - 3),
            or(
                and(IN("pré-formation", [Tests][type]), IN("No", [Tests][Disponibilité])),
                and(IN("Questionnaire de motivation", [Questionnaires][type]), IN("No", [Questionnaires][Disponibilité]))

)

),

and(
            today() >= (IF(ISNOTBLANK([Date de fin rectifiée]), [Date de fin rectifiée], [Date de fin]) + 10),
            or(
                and(IN("post-formation", [Tests][type]), IN("No", [Tests][Disponibilité])),
                and(IN("Questionnaire de fin de formation", [Questionnaires][type]), IN("No", [Questionnaires][Disponibilité])),
                and(IN("Avis Google", [Autres documents][type]), IN("No", [Autres documents][Disponibilité]))

)

)

)
)))
Solved Solved
0 7 446
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe this is because of a bug.

See my previous post.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Slice-view-rendering-wrong-set-of-rows/td-p/438...

I reckon AppSheet dev team is currently working on to bring a fix.

What you can do (for now until a fix is released), you push the slice condition (expression) into VC, which would return yes/no. Then you use that VC for slice condition. Then it would work, although it is not ideal solution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Can you post a screenshot of your view definition?

Displaying all the data in a slice should be super straight forward and I see no reason you are not getting any data displayed.

Exactly 
Nothing special about the view. I have other slices with views similar to this and they work perfectly
the only thing that i can think about is the filter/condition query but i have no way of knowing where its coming from since its executing with no errors and it shows me the correct results when i view the slice data

screencapture-appsheet-Template-AppDef-2022-08-03-08_52_08.png

I believe this is because of a bug.

See my previous post.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Slice-view-rendering-wrong-set-of-rows/td-p/438...

I reckon AppSheet dev team is currently working on to bring a fix.

What you can do (for now until a fix is released), you push the slice condition (expression) into VC, which would return yes/no. Then you use that VC for slice condition. Then it would work, although it is not ideal solution.

It worked !!
Thank you,  i will use this temporarily until the issue gets fixed
Any idea if there is an bug tracker for this ?

As far as we know (based on the last communication with AppSheet), a fix is in their hands, and introduced gradually.  I have no ETA, but hopefully soon.

@Aleksi 

@Adam-google 

IMG_20220803_092253_453.jpg

 all used columns here ?

Yes, all the columns are used 
I have used the solution suggested above by @Koichi_Tsuji  and it works. Its a temporary fix until the bug gets fixed

Top Labels in this Space