Why there is no one care for my problem. is it because i didn't deploy it yet?

Really disappoint with this.
i’m trying to asking so many times. and try to find the problem.
But no one from appsheet staff care about this.
Is it because i’m still free user so no need to put attention to fix this issue?
even to answer what i should do, or what i should check?
speechless…

Solved Solved
0 31 1,411
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Novianto_Djunaedi
Create 2 tables:
Table A & Table B
Table A having the major/initial information without any image columns. Have a key column [ID] with i.e. UNIQUEID() initial expression.
Table B having 3 columns ONLY: A key column, a REF column (ref to Table A) and an image column. With the ref column mark isPartOf property to ON. Set the Show_if properties of both your key column and REF column to FALSE.
Go to UX and locate Table B_Form mark both Auto Save and Auto Re-open. From UX > Options locate Advance Forms Automatically setting and turn it ON as well.

Now, when you create a record for TableA, you will notice a New button at the end. When you click it, TableB form will pop-up to select an image. After you select an image or shoot an image, the form will be automatically saved and re-opened for successive image selection. If you no longer need to add anymore photos simply cancel the form. You will be returned back the parent form (TableA_Form) and you can now save it to complete your record.

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31
Top Labels in this Space