Workflow & Action Once Worked before the Google Drive Breakdown

YS97
  1. Action updates the column value but not trigger the workflow

I have a grouped action to set value in column [if] & the others, which then invoking a saving file workflow:

IF([_THISROW_AFTER].[if]=4, [_THISROW_BEFORE].[if]=3, False)

It worked terrifically until 1 week ago (works before the Google Drive Breakdown).
Now the workflow not been invoked anymore, even the column [if] value is updated by the action.

1. Action go google drive searching page, filtering the documents as wanted, works fine on Windows, but no more on iOX & Android (find no docs) since 1 week ago.

Any kindly ideas?

Solved Solved
0 17 977
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It appears that file uploads are being written to the correct folder. To understand where files and images are stored see topic โ€œImage Storage in the Cloudโ€ in this article https://help.appsheet.com/ux/capturing-information-in-forms/capturing-images In short, uploaded files are saved in a subfolder in the same location as the spreadsheet.

It appears that the PDF files are also being written to the correct folder. To understand where Save Files are stored see the three new articles I wrote today in the new section โ€œWorkflow: Create and Save a Fileโ€. The following article in that section should be especially helpful. See https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-create-and-save-a-file/save-file-archiving As it explains, that saved files are written to the folder specified in the โ€œDefault app folderโ€ property specified in the Info > Property pane of the Editor.

If you want the PDF files for both applications โ€œPTI2-470892โ€ and โ€œPTI6-470892โ€ to be archived in the same folder, you should modify the โ€œDefault app folderโ€ properties of both applications to be identical using the Info > Property pane of the Editor.

To make it easier to locate the file and folder name where the file is being saved, I have added the new property โ€œFileNameโ€ in the AuditHistory record for the โ€œSaveFileโ€ workflow action. If testing goes well, that new property should begin appearing in the Audit History on the afternoon of Thursday March 28, 2019.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Top Labels in this Space