"Show If" questions in a save file template

Hi everyone,

Im struggling how to describe my problem so i do aplogise in advance if i make zero sense,

Im trying to save a pdf file with the results of questionnaire i have in my app.

How would i best achieve selecting questions and answers that will generate in the pdf file i create. Im trying to avoid having a list of 20 questions that are not relevant because of the show if functions in my questionnaire.

The questionnaire is a medical assessment, so it starts with roughly 30 questions. Within the assessment i have an area of body pain which i reference to another table as multiple area of body pains can be selected with multiple different questions. Its this section i am struggling on how to pull select questions into the pdf file. The leg will have 4 questions that are different to 4 questions relating to the neck.

I dont want to have all the body part questions pre filled on the report if only leg and neck are selected.

I hope that makes a little sense.

Regards
Ben

Solved Solved
0 6 244
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Rafael_ANEIC-PY has helped massively on this one as ive been struggling all weekend on how to achieve this. I just wanted to put the solution on here so others could see if they ever needed anything similar. Ive still got so much to learn, but i feel like im getting there bit by bit with all the help from app sheet community.

Hey Ben, i believe what youโ€™re looking for is:

<<IF: COUNT(SELECT(Area of Pain[Area of Pain],AND([Document ID]=[_THISROW].[Document ID],[Area of Pain]="Neck")))>0>>

Neck

Flexion ROM: <<INDEX(SELECT(Area of Pain[Flexion ROM:],[Document ID]=[_THISROW].[Document ID]),1)>>
Extension ROM: <<INDEX(SELECT(Area of Pain[Extension ROM:],[Document ID]=[_THISROW].[Document ID]),1)>>

<<EndIf>>

Thatโ€™s the pattern i believe you should repeat for each bodypart, let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Top Labels in this Space