Creating a form for user input in Looker.

Hi, 

I have a requirement in which I want to show a form onto the looker dashboard. This form would show 3 fields, of which two would be for user inputs namely Currency and Cost and Expected View %, both I believe will be in the form of a parameter. The third field would be a measure named Current View % which we are already calculating in the Looker model and will have a value which would be already populated and change based on filter selection. The from will have a Calculate Saving button, which when clicked, will show the Savings value based on the calculation in the Looker model.

The form would be something similar to this image. where the current rate in the middle will be populated automatically and CPM and Target rate will be user input values. On clicking the calculate button the savings value would show up on the right side.

df0b8721-cdaa-49d5-9091-b65026deabd4.png

I wanted to know if this is possible in some way in Looker, if so how can I get that, I dont know much of HTML but if any way it is possible I would appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Rahul.

0 4 5,198
4 REPLIES 4
Top Labels in this Space